No, seatbelt extensions should not be used with boosters. They can alter the path of the belt across the body or slip into the seated section against the child's hip creating the potential for serious injury in the event of an accident.
Articles in this section
- How do I install my car restraint?
- Can I use a seatbelt extension with my booster?
- Do you run a carseat/crash exchange program?
- How do I log in?
- Do you still make a rotating car seat?
- What is the weight limit in car restraints?
- Can I use a 'Chest Clip'?
- What is the Lockie?
- How do I lodge a complaint?
- Can I get replacement parts?