No, seatbelt extensions should not be used with boosters. They can alter the path of the belt across the body or slip into the seated section against the child's hip creating the potential for serious injury in the event of an accident.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy a second base for my Carseat?
- What is the weight limit of the highchairs?
- Do you still make the Turn-A-Tot?
- What is the SafeGrip Belt Clamp?
- Which Infa seats have Isofix?
- What is IsoFix?
- Anchor Points & Top Tether Strap
- Can I use my restraint in a different country?
- Are your restraints airline approved?
- How do I find out the Car Seat dimensions?