No, seatbelt extensions should not be used with boosters. They can alter the path of the belt across the body or slip into the seated section against the child's hip creating the potential for serious injury in the event of an accident.
Articles in this section
- How do I know exactly which Car Restraint product/model I have? (models purchased 2017 onwards)
- What is the date of manufacture & where do I find it?
- What is the serial number / batch number and where do I find it?
- How do I take the covers off/put the covers back on, on my Grandeur? (CS9213)
- How do I repair my product?
- Will this seat fit rear facing/forward facing in my car?
- Can I still use a booster cushion?
- Can I install my restraint using inflatable seatbelts?
- Can I use an overseas restraint in Australia?
- How do I adjust the harness height?