No, seatbelt extensions should not be used with boosters. They can alter the path of the belt across the body or slip into the seated section against the child's hip creating the potential for serious injury in the event of an accident.
Articles in this section
- Do you make a backless booster/booster cushion?
- What are your narrowest car seats?
- Does the Quattro come with IsoFix?
- What is AS/NZS 1754?
- What is 'compressed cover' width?
- What is the width of this car seat?
- Can I get a an extra/spare base for my Capsule?
- Is the Arlo Capsule compatible with any other brands?
- How do I know exactly which Car Restraint product/model I have? (models purchased 2017 onwards)
- What is the date of manufacture & where do I find it?