The Turn-A-Tot rotating car seat is no longer manufactured for use in Australia. It was discontinued back at the end of March 2012. There is currently no other rotating car seat produced in Australia.
Articles in this section
- Do you make a backless booster/booster cushion?
- What are your narrowest car seats?
- Does the Quattro come with IsoFix?
- What is AS/NZS 1754?
- What is 'compressed cover' width?
- What is the width of this car seat?
- Can I get a an extra/spare base for my Capsule?
- Is the Arlo Capsule compatible with any other brands?
- How do I know exactly which Car Restraint product/model I have? (models purchased 2017 onwards)
- What is the date of manufacture & where do I find it?