The Turn-A-Tot rotating car seat is no longer manufactured for use in Australia. It was discontinued back at the end of March 2012. There is currently no other rotating car seat produced in Australia.
Articles in this section
- How do I know exactly which Car Restraint product/model I have? (models purchased 2017 onwards)
- What is the date of manufacture & where do I find it?
- What is the serial number / batch number and where do I find it?
- How do I take the covers off/put the covers back on, on my Grandeur? (CS9213)
- How do I repair my product?
- Will this seat fit rear facing/forward facing in my car?
- Can I still use a booster cushion?
- Can I install my restraint using inflatable seatbelts?
- Can I use an overseas restraint in Australia?
- How do I adjust the harness height?