The Turn-A-Tot rotating car seat is no longer manufactured for use in Australia. It was discontinued back at the end of March 2012. There is currently no other rotating car seat produced in Australia.
Articles in this section
- Will this seat fit rear facing/forward facing in my car?
- Can I still use a booster cushion?
- Can I install my restraint using inflatable seatbelts?
- Can I use an overseas restraint in Australia?
- How do I adjust the harness height?
- Can I buy a second base for my Carseat?
- What is the weight limit of the highchairs?
- Do you still make the Turn-A-Tot?
- What is the SafeGrip Belt Clamp?
- Which Infa seats have Isofix?