The Turn-A-Tot rotating car seat is no longer manufactured for use in Australia. It was discontinued back at the end of March 2012. There is currently no other rotating car seat produced in Australia.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy a second base for my Carseat?
- What is the weight limit of the highchairs?
- Do you still make the Turn-A-Tot?
- What is the SafeGrip Belt Clamp?
- Which Infa seats have Isofix?
- What is IsoFix?
- Anchor Points & Top Tether Strap
- Can I use my restraint in a different country?
- Are your restraints airline approved?
- How do I find out the Car Seat dimensions?