DISCONTINUED PRODUCT LINE - INFORMATION PAGE
Note: this product is no longer available
The Kompressor Classique features our newly designed small footprint base. Designed to make installation easier by giving better access to the vehicle seat belt buckle, it’s fantastic for situations where you have three restraints across the back seat. With a narrow width, and the shortest rearward facing length of any 0 to 4 carseat, the Kompressor series is our most compact child restraint yet.
The Kompressor series child restraints are Type A2 restraints, meaning they are suitable for rearward facing to a large 12 month old (average 30 month old). Our unique integrated anti-rebound design means you don’t have to deal with any extra steps involving pull-up rebound bars, or worry about hard plastic objects becoming hazards in the event of an accident.
The five shoulder harness slot heights and nine recline positions in forward facing mode will cater for an extremely broad range of children, from 12 months to large four year olds (average 6 year olds).The Kompressor series features our easy to use single belt path, making installation a breeze, whether in rearward or forward facing modes. A simple pass-through threading of the seatbelt, and then attachment and adjustment of the top tether means the Kompressor series can be installed in under a minute – perfect if you frequently move the restraint between vehicles.
All of our innovative saftey technology is present in the Kompressor series. Our blow moulded design makes the whole seat behave like an airbag in an accident, greatly reducing the forces transferred to your child, without the need for add-on plastic cushions. The vehicle belt path design reduces forward movement in a frontal accident when compared to traditional through-the-backrest belt paths, and allows for a much more solid and stable install of the seat. As with all InfaSecure child restraints, the Kompressor comes with a SafeGrip Belt Clamp, used to lock the vehicle belt into position and prevent slippage and therefore loosening of the install.
Available in two vibrant colours, covers feature press-stud attachment to the shell for super easy removal for cleaning, elasticated pockets, matching designer sun hood, new design comfy crotch buckle pad, shoulder strap pads and removable cozy inserts suitable for newborns.
Model Number: CS4410TC
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell)
- Rearward facing to large 12 month old (average 30 month old).
- Forward facing with internal harness to large 4 year old (average 6 year old).
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated.
- Super compact design, great for 3 across installs.
- Easy to use single belt path installation.
- Easy to use harness adjuster.
- 10 recline positions (1 rearward facing, 9 forward facing).
- 5 shoulder slot heights.
- Built it anti-rebound design.
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included.
- 2 Fresh covers.
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning.
- Elasticated pockets.
- New design comfy buckle pad.
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 41cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 70cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 55cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 59cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 34cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 42cm
Manufactured between: 2014/03/22 - 2015/10/19