DISCONTINUED PRODUCT LINE - INFORMATION PAGE
Note: this product is no longer available
This Kompressor series featured our newly designed small footprint base. Designed to make installation easier by giving better access to the vehicle seatbelt buckle, it was fantastic for situations where you have three restraints across the back seat. With a narrow width, and the shortest rearward facing length of any 0 to 4 carseat, the Kompressor series was our most compact child restraint yet.
The Kompressor series child restraints are Type A2 restraints, meaning they are suitable for rearward facing to a large 12 month old (average 30 month old). Our unique integrated anti-rebound design meant you didn’t have to deal with any extra steps involving pull-up rebound bars, or worry about hard plastic objects becoming hazards in the event of an accident.
The five shoulder harness slot heights and nine recline positions in forward facing mode catered for an extremely broad range of children, from 12 months to large four year olds (average 6 year olds). The Kompressor series featured our easy to use single belt path, making installation a breeze, whether in Rearward or Forward Facing modes. A simple pass-through threading of the seatbelt, and then attachment and adjustment of the top tether meant the Kompressor series can be installed in under a minute – perfect if you frequently moved the restraint between vehicles.
All of our innovative safety technology was present in the Kompressor series. Our blow moulded design made the whole seat behave like an airbag in an accident, greatly reducing the forces transferred to your child, without the need for add-on plastic cushions. The vehicle belt path design reduced forward movement in a frontal accident when compared to traditional through-the-backrest belt paths, and allowed for a much more solid and stable install of the seat. As with all InfaSecure child restraints at the time, the Kompressor came with a SafeGrip Belt Clamp, used to lock the vehicle belt into position and prevent slippage and therefore loosening of the install.
The covers featured press-stud attachment to the shell for super easy removal for cleaning, elasticated pockets, matching designer sun hood, new design comfy crotch buckle pad, shoulder strap pads and removable cozy inserts suitable for newborns.
Exclusive to selected baby stores.
Model Number: CS4410KG
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Rearward facing to large 12 month old (average 30 month old)
- Forward facing with internal harness to large 4 year old (average 6 year old)
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- Super compact design, great for 3 across installs
- Easy to use single belt path installation
- Easy to use harness adjuster
- 10 recline positions (1 rearward facing, 9 forward facing)
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Built it anti-rebound design
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning
- Elasticated pockets
- New design comfy buckle pad
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 41cm
- Width (Side wings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 70cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 55cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 59cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 34cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 42cm
Manufactured approx. between: 2013/05/24 - 2013/12/11