DISCONTINUED PRODUCT LINE - INFORMATION PAGE
Note: these colour ranges are no longer available,
for current Neon II colour ranges please see the Neon II (Berry)
The Neon II offers amazing features and the highest levels of safety at an affordable price.
The Neon II features a narrow width, and one of the shortest rearward facing lengths of any 0 to 4 carseat, making it great for situations where space in the vehicle is limited.
The Neon II is a Type A2 restraints, meaning it is suitable for rearward facing to a large 12 month old (average 30 month old). Our unique integrated anti-rebound design means you don’t have to deal with any extra steps involving pull-up rebound bars, or worry about hard plastic objects becoming hazards in the event of an accident.
The five shoulder harness slot heights and nine recline positions in forward facing mode will cater for an extremely broad range of children, from 12 months to large four year olds (average 6 year olds).The Neon II features our easy to use single belt path, making installation a breeze, whether in rearward or forward facing modes. A simple pass-through threading of the seatbelt, and then attachment and adjustment of the top tether means the Neon can be installed in under a minute – perfect if you frequently move the restraint between vehicles.
All of our innovative safety technology is present in the Neon II. Our blow moulded design makes the whole seat behave like an airbag in an accident, greatly reducing the forces transferred to your child, without the need for add-on plastic cushions. The vehicle belt path design reduces forward movement in a frontal accident when compared to traditional through-the-backrest belt paths, and allows for a much more solid and stable install of the seat.
The cover features press-stud attachment to the shell for super easy removal for cleaning, crotch buckle pad, shoulder strap pads and removable seat inserts.
Model Number: CS4413NW / CS4413WR
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Rearward facing to large 12 month old (average 30 month old).
- Forward facing with internal harness to large 4 year old (average 6 year old).
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated.
- Compact design.
- Easy to use single belt path installation.
- Easy to use harness adjuster.
- 10 recline positions (1 rearward facing, 9 forward facing).
- 5 shoulder slot heights.
- Built it anti-rebound design.
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning.
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 41cm
- Width (Sidewings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 70cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 55cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 59cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 34cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 42cm