Making a Warranty Claim
All warranty replacements are organised through the place of purchase, but pre-approval can be gained from our Customer Service Consultants.
To make a warranty claim or to purchase spare parts, please contact our Customer Service Consultants on 1300 924 632 (international +61 2 4728 8090) or by email at email@example.com.
InfaSecure General Warranty – Warranty Repair and Replacement Procedure;
1. Contact our Customer Service Consultants via phone ( 1300 92 4632 ), email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or our Online Warranty Claim form, and provide the following details;
- Your contact details, i.e. full name, address and preferred contact number.
- Information regarding the product;
- Model Name and Code.
- Clear image of proof of purchase – showing place of purchase, date and product.
- Description of Fault/Defect.
- Clear Image of area of fault/defect and also of entire product.
- If the claim is for a child restraint the following additional information is required;
- Date of Manufacture (D.O.M – this is normally located on a white or silver sticker attached to the plastic shell of the seat).
- SAI Global/Batch Number.
2. If warranty can be determined from the images, you will be asked to return the product to the place of purchase for replacement or to be sent off for repair. In some cases a replacement part may be able to be sent directly to you to resolve the claim.
3. If warranty cannot be determined from the images or we require a physical inspection of the product, you will be asked to return the item to the place of purchase, after inspection an InfaSecure Customer Service Consultant will contact you and advise whether the product is covered by warranty.
If products are deemed un-repairable and a replacement product is to be provided, InfaSecure will endeavour to supply an identical product for replacement; if an identical product is not available a model of similar quality, design, features, accessories and price will be provided.
Expenses for making a warranty claim:
Products purchased and used outside of Australia and/or New Zealand are still covered by our warranty with the exception that all freight charges are to be covered by the customer.
Any requirement of a hire restraint while a warrantable product is being inspected/repaired is at the customer’s choice and expense.
In cases, where your product has been freighted or sent to either a specified repairer or InfaSecure’s repairs department at our head office, for further inspection;
If the product is covered by warranty, you will not incur any freight, parts or repair costs.
If the product is deemed non-warranty you may be liable for freight to and from InfaSecure or the specified repairer, parts and/or repair costs.