For InfaSecure Child Restraint replacement parts please have the following information handy when you contact us:
- Your contact details; i.e. Full name, address and preferred contact number
- Product name and / or code. (You can also provide a clear image of the product if you are unsure of either of these)
- Description of colour
- Approximate date of purchase (or proof of purchase if less than 12months old)
- Date of Manufacture (also known as a D.O.M.)
- SAI Global/Batch Number
- Description of the part that you require
Your Customer Service Consultant may also ask you for the reason of replacement as part of our on-going Product Improvement Research Program.
Your consultant will then be able to provide you with a quote for the replacement of the part or direct you through our warranty procedure if your product was purchased less than 12 months ago.
Please note: that some parts of our products may not be replaceable.
Please see our Warranty Information page for more information regarding warranty claims.