The Covers and Inserts for the CS9213 models are designed for easy removal and replacement. The instruction sheet linked below will take you through step by step of removal and replacement.
Articles in this section
- Do you make a backless booster/booster cushion?
- What are your narrowest car seats?
- Does the Quattro come with IsoFix?
- What is AS/NZS 1754?
- What is 'compressed cover' width?
- What is the width of this car seat?
- Can I get a an extra/spare base for my Capsule?
- Is the Arlo Capsule compatible with any other brands?
- How do I know exactly which Car Restraint product/model I have? (models purchased 2017 onwards)
- What is the date of manufacture & where do I find it?