If your product is outside of the warranty period, you can complete our Repair Request Form. If the part is something that you can replace yourself, we can send you the part and instructions directly, or if it needs an authorised repairer we will arrange the repair with your nearest branch.
Articles in this section
- Do you make a backless booster/booster cushion?
- What are your narrowest car seats?
- Does the Quattro come with IsoFix?
- What is AS/NZS 1754?
- What is 'compressed cover' width?
- What is the width of this car seat?
- Can I get a an extra/spare base for my Capsule?
- Is the Arlo Capsule compatible with any other brands?
- How do I know exactly which Car Restraint product/model I have? (models purchased 2017 onwards)
- What is the date of manufacture & where do I find it?