DISCONTINUED PRODUCT LINE - INFORMATION PAGE
Note: this product is no longer available
The Luxi II is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 convertible car seat.
It has three modes of use – rearward facing, forward facing with harness, and as a booster seat used with the vehicle lap sash seatbelt.
The Luxi II’s rearward facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12 month olds, and is then turned around to be used as a forward facing with harness seat for children up to a large 4 year old.
It can then be converted into a booster seat for use with the vehicle’s lap sash seatbelt, with a higher headrest and shoulder height marker positioned at approximately 51cm.
With these changes and 9 levels of recline, Active Fabric covers, an adjustable headrest and Air Cocoon Technology seat shell, the Luxi II is better than ever, and now suits more kids for longer.
Model Number: CS4313TO
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward facing, forward facing with harness, forward facing booster seat – all in one.
- Rearward Facing to large 12 month old
- Forward Facing to large 4 year old
- Booster Seat Mode to large 8 year old
- Active Fabric covers and inserts
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- New small footprint base
- Available in 5 vibrant, stylish colours
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- Nine recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Mesh storage pockets
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm